Friday, January 02, 2009

January 1, 2009


It is already 2009. These flip of the calendars seem to be coming around a lot faster these days. Looking back at my sketchbook, it is disappointing to see that over the last few months I have been very negligent about spending time with them. I intend to correct that this year. At least everyday I resolve to put something into my 3x5 sketchbook and as often as possible something into my larger books. I even went out New Years Eve and bought some fresh Microns.


Spent the afternoon of the day in Salem with my son and his wife as we were unable to get together for Christmas. It gave us a chance to see their new house. We spent the previous Saturday with my other son and his wife and the grandkids. Christmas day we were all shut in with a couple of feet of snow. Our daughter spent that week with us since the school she works for was shut down for Christmas vacation. Since I commute to my basement I carried on as if nothing happened.


Happy New Year to all.

1 comment:

Tim said...

Thanks for coming to see us. We love you!