Monday, January 05, 2009

January 4, 2009


I have this old computer desk downstairs in the basement that I have been using for a radio desk. Lately I have been contemplating moving it upstairs without the radios for use as an art table. I spend so much time in the basement with work that the last thing I want to do is spend more time down there. There is a pop-out area that has a large window at the side of the house that I am thinking of putting this desk. I think it would be ideal. There is a built in bench downstairs that I could put the bulk of the radios and keep them available for use.




All I need is the energy and the spark to clear the desk and get it ready for next Saturday when I have some help dragging it upstairs.

1 comment:

Timaree said...

So have you moved it? There's nothing like having a special place to draw and write.