Friday, June 22, 2012

Kitty's Greatest HIts by Carrie Vaughn

Just received in the mail from TOR books what was the 3rd book I won on Goodreads but the first to arrive. Kitty's Greatest Hits: A Collection by Carrie Vaughn. It is in trade paperback so is not a mass-market paperback. I have not read anything by Vaughn. Most of these short stories in the Kitty Norville "universe" which consists of several novels have been previously published elsewhere. This is not a book I would likely buy myself generally but will give it a try because it was given to me. Kitty Norville is a werewolf and radio personality. The back says this is a "world with shape-shifters, vampires, demons, mermaids, and other supernatural creatures coexist with ordinary men and women.".......but then...I do quite enjoy the X-Files. I will review when I complete my reading. I love FREE books.

No comments: